Accessibility Statement for https://jobs.cityoflondon.gov.uk
This accessibility statement applies to https://jobs.cityoflondon.gov.uk
The City of London Corporation is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard and we have made the website text as simple as possible to understand. For accessibility advice on making your computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone easier to use there are free resources available from: https://www.abilitynet.org.uk/
How Accessible is the Website?
We constantly aim to improve the accessibility of our website and we know that the following parts of this website are currently not fully accessible:
- The text will not reflow in a single column when you change the size of the browser window
- You cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- Some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software
- Some of our online forms are difficult to navigate using just a keyboard
- You cannot skip to the main content when using a screen reader
- Social Media Icons
- Colour Contrasts
- 200% Zoom functionality
- Buttons and Text
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call 020 7332 3978
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 days.
Preparation of the Accessibility Statement
This statement was prepared on [23.09.2020]. It was last reviewed on [03.02.2021].
This website was last tested on [28.08.2020]. The test was carried out by [Test Partners Ltd].